<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The Million Writers Award 

StorySouth has announced its notable list for the Best Online Fiction of 2003. I'm proud to say that one of the stories I edited for SHOTS, Carol Anne Davis's "How to Save Your Own Life," made the cut. If you've never read Carol's work before--she's the author of four novels, the most recent being KISS IT AWAY, this story is an excellent place to start. For my money, she's about the most noir female writer in the business, disturbing the hell out of me on a regular basis--and I'm not that easily disturbed.

I was also heartened to see Stephen D. Rogers' story from Shred of Evidence among the notables. Kudos to each and every writer and publication that made the shortlist, and special props to Laila for making the list as well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?