<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

And now, silence 

I'm just about to get on a bus to Toronto, where I shall be following job leads (real or otherwise), spending some quality time with friends and relatives, catching up on my reading, and taking care of some unfinished business. So blogging for the rest of the week will be sporadic at best. But I've posted a ton of stuff in the last few days, so for all those who have just arrived, making the last couple of days a record-breaker in terms of page views (thanks!), welcome, and glad you've stopped by. Hope you stick around and enjoy my musings about crime fiction, publishing, and whatever else catches my fancy.

See you next week--if I don't succumb to the urge of checking in once in a while.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?