<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

Someone's paying too much attention to their email spam 

Official statement from figure skater and 2002 Olympic bronze medalist Timothy Goebel, explaining why he withdrew from the US Figure Skating Championships:

"Due to the ongoing problems that I have had to constantly deal with this season, I have decided to withdraw from Saturday's free skate.

On Friday afternoon, I was examined by U.S. team doctors. During that examination they found distinct changes to my anatomical structure that have occurred since my last evaluation in August which have hindered my attempt to get back into top competitive form. "

UPDATE: To the person who got here by putting "hate Michelle Kwan" in the Yahoo search engine---I don't know how in the world you ever got that idea about me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?