<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Some jobs suck more than others 

Ray Banks used to work in a job centre (different spelling as he lives in Newcastle.) He spent far too much time trying to stop people from penning their life stories on their application for benefits. And, he says, the same thing happens in the Child Support Agency when people answer the question about "alleged father":

01. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child 'A' was fathered by Jim Munson. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child 'B', but I believe that he was also conceived on the same night.

02. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

03. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 Grand Avenue where I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father can you send me his phone number? Thanks.


There's more, but I collapsed from laughter mid-way through reading #3.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?