<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Blogroll alert 

Everyone else has linked to it but I don't care. Go read The Modern Drunk’s Guide to Dating (Women) Part I, Maccers' indispensable guide for guys. My favorite (though it changes every hour):

Never date a man who is short and lies about his shortness, even after you have measured him. He will lie about everything and send you invoices for all kinds of things after you split up.

Her partner in mischief, Eurotrash, waxes eloquent about why baths are magical in Britain but not quite so much in her adopted hometown of NYC. Word to the wise, as the site seems to be down at the moment, but hopefully it'll be back up soon.

The TMFTML Sex Tape is soon to be a hot ticket. Something about being sandwiched between a visiting sailor and one of the less attractive members of The Big Apple Circus’ clown corps...? No doubt such a tape--provided it hasn't been destroyed, naturally--will appear on your favorite sites in the near future.

Marc is still looking for suitable entries for the "Worst in Online Journalism 2003." Don't look at me, I sent mine in ages ago....

And then, of course, there's this whole bit of business. Frankly, I'm rather at a loss as to what to say, so perhaps I'll just refrain from uttering anything at all. Although I like the idea that Canadians are "the classiest and most civilized members of the Commonwealth." Works for me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?