<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Checking in from T.O. 

Aside from attending the International Festival of Authors and trying to get forensic science types to hire me, my time here is limited to shopping, perusing bookstores, and watching the Royal Conservatory of Music building get torn apart so they can make it look spiffy again. Blogging, as said previously, will definitely be on the light side. If I get in one update a day I shall be a happy girl.

Maudreports about a Brooklyn author acting as an oracle, and it seems to be Jonathan Safran Foer. Funny, I thought he still lived in Queens....

January's review du jour looks at a series of books about movies from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

For the rest of the news, check out the links to the side.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?